CPT Fit Guide 2.0
THE CPT FIT GUIDE 2.0 IS A HELPFUL STRENGTH & CARDIO PLAN FOR USERS SEEKING TO SHED STUBBORN BODY FAT WHILE STRENGTHENING & TONING LEAN MUSCLE. IT IS DESIGNED & RECOMMENDED TO FOLLOW THE CPT FIT GUIDE 1.0; HOWEVER, IT IS NOT NECESSARY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DEVELOPED A WELL CONDITIONED BASE. THIS GUIDE ACCOMMODATES ALL BODY TYPES & TARGETS EACH MUSCLE GROUP.
A 30-page detailed document with a daily organized training schedule separated into four phases. Each exercise comes with a video tutorial in case you are unsure or unfamiliar with the lift. Steady state training & high-intensity cardio workouts are also included and a key component to the guide. Helpful tips and suggestions are also included.
There is some nutrition advice, but this is not a nutrition plan.
This guide is 8 weeks long with workouts 5-6 times per week. It can be repeated for as many times as desired; however, I will continue to add phases so that your fitness journeys will continue to progress.
What you will need:
Access to a fully equipped gym:
- Squat rack with stocked weight plates
- Bench/ incline bench
- Dumbbells & kettlebells & jump rope
- Hamstring curl & leg extension machine
- Smith machine & leg press machine
- Back extension machine
- Adjustable cable machine w/ attachments
- Assisted pull-up machine or pull-up bar & resistance band
- YOUR MINDSET IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE OF EQUIPMENT! POSITIVITY & OPTIMISM GO A LONG WAY IN THE GYM. THEY ARE WHAT PUSH YOU THROUGH YOUR WORKOUTS & HELP YOU SUCCEED.
What is recommended:
- CPT FIT CORE GUIDE
- CPT FIT GLUTES GUIDE